Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C.’s Website.
Professionally Specificated Product Design & Trade P.C.
Commercial & Industrial Chamber of Athens Reg. No. : 300921
General Commercial Registry (GEMI) No.: 134707301000
Markou Botsari 50 | 17342 Aghios Dimitrios
Attiki | Hellas
By accessing this website we assume you accept these Terms & Conditions in full. Do not continue to use PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C.‘s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Greece. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://shop.prospecdesigns.eu for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from prospecdesigns.eu
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from prospecdesigns.eu
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from prospecdesigns.eu
- Redistribute content from PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Right of Order Cancellation/Refund and Consequences of Cancellation
You are entitled to revoke your contract within fifteen (15) calendar days (email, fax, postal mail) without giving a reason. Any cancellations after fifteen (15) days of the payment confirmation is not accepted since the order and the production of the products that you ordered will have been finalized.
If the cancellation is effected by letter, it must be sent to the following address:
Gyftaki 8 str | 17342 Aghios Dimitrios
Attiki | Hellas
If the cancellation is effected by returning the item, it must be sent to the following address:
Gyftaki 8 str | 17342 Aghios Dimitrios
Attiki | Hellas
If the cancellation is sent by e-mail, it must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Consequences of cancellation in the event of a valid cancellation, both parties must return the received goods or payments as well as any derived benefits (e.g. interest). If you are unable to return the services or goods received in whole or in part, or if you can only return them in a deteriorated condition, you shall be liable to pay us compensation accordingly. This shall not apply to surrendered items, if such deterioration of the items can be attributed solely to their examination – as it would have been possible for you in a retail shop. In other respects you can avoid the obligation to compensate for deterioration due to the utilization of the items as intended by not using the items as if they were your property and by refraining from doing anything that could impair their value. Items suitable for delivery by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. the return is free of charge for you by sending the enclosed return shipping label. Obligations to reimburse payments must be met within 30 days. this period shall commence for you when you send your notice of cancellation or the items, for us when we receive them.
Defects of quality and title / color variations / care of the delivered items
In the event of any defects of quality or title you are entitled to all rights pursuant to the legal regulations, however with the proviso that the restrictions and exclusions stipulated in number 10 shall apply to damage claims or claims for reimbursement of wasted expenditure.
Slight color variations between the colors of the items shown on the website and their actual colors may occur for technical reasons.
Please note the washing and care instructions that are printed on the labels of the delivered items. We are not liable for any impairment of the items which is caused by improper cleaning or care of the delivered items.
Pricing & Deliveries
All prices in the eStore, are shown excluding tax until the user chooses the country of residence. This is chosen because TAX/VAT between European Union countries and countries outside the European Union vary. For Retail sales in countries within the European Union, a VAT of 24% (according to Hellenic & EU Laws) is added to the products and delivery(shipping). For Retail sales in countries outside the European Union, there is no TAX/VAT added to the products, but 24% TAX/VAT is added to the delivery (shipping) due to the carrier (which is based in Hellas) and according to Hellenic & EU Laws.
All products that we design and manufacture, have a tentative timetable of production until it is ready for dispatch (shipping). For Retail sales within European Union countries, delivery times are from 5-7 days according to our courier collaborator.
All products manufactured by PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C., (Gaming Desks, Gaming Shelves) are manufactured within 10 business days (weekends not included) from the day of a finalized order (purchase). This timetable can be changed during periods of the year by PROFESSIOΝALLY SPECIFICATED PRODUCT DESIGN & TRADE P.C., and each customer will be notified about the tentative date of the completion of manufacturing of the order if this timetable does not meet the mentioned timetable above. In any case, each customer can receive a full refund if this timetable will not meet his expectations.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Order Lead Times
All orders placed are handled as build to order. Specifically, each order placed is manufactured after the initial order and the payment in full is completed. Processing Time needed in order the order to be dispatched is currently at least 55 business days for all products that are shown “in stock”. “In Stock” label means that the product is available for manufacturing and not that the product is available for direct dispatch. Delivery time differs depending on location. Each customer has the right to receive a full refund as instructed by the EU Laws. For cancellations of the orders please read above.
All products are designed and manufactured in our Production Facilities from humans, with use of CNC machinery. All furniture are handmade and treated by craftsmen. For this reason, any minor flaws might pass the final inspection. By the term “minor”, the flaws that may pass the final inspection could be either in non-visible corners when the final product is fully assembled or in areas that are not visible during the use of the products. We make sure, the product travels to your door in perfect condition by the safest way possible. Any damages caused by the transportation should be immediately reported to us, directly after the unboxing of the product or if there are obvious damages on the package during the receive by our courier collaborator should not be accepted and contact us to start the return process.